KGL-WIN is the software tool that programs and debugs for all Master-K PLC series.
1) Program Compatible between LS Master-K Series.
- A user can use the Program (*.PGM) created in LS Master-K Series for the Program created in other LS Master-K Series as well. The Program, Parameter or Variable/Comment created in KGL-DOS or GSIKGL can be also used in KGL for Windows.
2) PLC System Configuration by Project Structure
- KGL for Windows manages the User-Defined Program as one Project including Parameter and Variable/Comment. Also a user can save a Program (*.PRG), Parameter (*.PMT), Variable (*.VAR) or Comment (*.CNT) respectively and the stored each File can be used for other Project files.
3) User Friendly Interface
- Easy and useful interface for Creating, Editing and Monitoring.
4) Online Editing
- A Real Time Editing is available in Online mode. The Program edited in the Online condition can be downloaded automatically without stopping PLC Hardware.
5) Monitoring the Information from PLC
- A user can easily monitor PLC status such as Error Status, Network Information and System Status.
6) Debugging and Self-diagnosis (in New MASTER-K Series)
- Trigger and Forced I/O Enable are available for the accurate Debugging.
Connection with PLC
To connect with PLC, users need to select the method of connection and the depth of connection. The method of connection consists of 'Connection using RS-232C', 'Dial-up modem connection', 'Connection using communication module'. And the depth of connection consists of 'Local connection', 'Remote 1 connection', 'Remote 2 connection'. The basic connection option of KGL-WIN is set as RS-232C (COM1). And the connection option and the environment setting are saved along with the project.RS-232C wiring