· 2 USB interface channels
· Various access devices can be used using the USB I/F.
· Access to mouse, keyboard, a USB external hard disk, barcode reader and USB hub is possible, Access to mouse, keyboard, a USB external hard disk, barcode reader and USB hub is possible. Continuous upgrades and developments to cope with other drivers are under progress.
A type USB Cable (XPO-USBC)
· The versions before XP-Builder 1.30 are not installed with the USB driver, thus it must be installed.
Effective Use of USB Memory
· PLC data can be saved in a CF card or USB memory. If necessary, they are converted into a CSV format to be used to prepare daily and monthly reports.
· When the drawing files using XP-Builder are saved in a CF card or a USB memory and copied to the XGT Panel, they can be executed without being sent via cables.
· When there are several XGT Panels, one CF card or USB memory can be used to copy each XGT panel, allowing a setup.
· A CF card or a USB memory can be used for engine updates and upload/download of drawing files.
ที่มา : www.lsis.com